As an advocate for pet passenger safety, AAA PetSpot educates people about the dangers of driving while distracted by pets and offers safety solutions to keep both people and pet passengers safe in the car.
AAA PetSpot also features regular articles on issues of interest to pet parents. In addition, AAA PetSpot provides access to AAA’s existing pet products and services in one convenient location, as well as special member benefits, including:
- Partnerships with pet-friendly hotels
- Access to information about the popular AAA PetBook
- Pet-related savings
- AAA Prescription Savings Plan, which can be used for pet medications that can be filled at participating pharmacies
- Discount on pet health insurance
Founded in 1902, AAA is one of the world’s largest membership organizations. It is committed to providing safety, security and peace of mind to 54 million members. Today, more than 28 percent of all North American passenger vehicles belong to AAA members.
Each year AAA clubs:
- Dispatch emergency road service to more than 29 million stranded motorists.
- Provide member discounts at more than 150,000 lodgings, attractions, restaurants and retail locations through the Show Your Card & Save® program.
- Produce 160 million copies of travel-related materials.
- Distribute 17 million TripTik® map routings, including 14 million generated online.
Questions or comments about AAA PetSpot? Contact us!